2006年3月22日 星期三

心情低落的次數---Mar #3

Well, I know it's only early in the morning, but I am already upset enough.
The reason? Ok, it is as simple and complex as it is.
First, pp only wash the clothes of other families again, just skip mine.
I don't understand why she did that, I don't expect her to wash my clothes,
but the feeling of being skipped on purpose make me feel very uncomfortable.

Secondly, I wish I can stay home and work part time, so I can earn money and take care of my family as the way I want at the same time. But, I don't see when will this be happen.

I wish I can earn a lot of money, I wish...., but I am not.
The same old same old problem, I should be more capable of solving problems.

1 則留言:

bwCat 提到...

All right, I know I am lucky enough. Should not complain anymore.
I should be thankful for pp taking care of us.

Harry

Harry

亭妤

亭妤